The Powel Crosley Estate is supported in part by the Crosley Estate Foundation, a 501(c)3 corporation established for charitable, historical and educational purposes. The mission of the Foundation is to raise funds for the restoration, preservation, maintenance and operation of the Crosley Estate. To date, the Foundation has raised over $150,000!
The current focus of the Foundation is to raise funds to complete the restoration of the carriage house, which sits just southwest of the home. When completed, the carriage house will contain office space for Estate management, the Foundation and the Powel Crosley Theatre, and a dormitory residence for our theatre’s visiting actors. When the three-car garage is restored, it will house a vintage Crosley automobile.
Become a member of the Crosley Estate Foundation and get in on the excitement!
- $20 Individual Member: Benefits include a subscription to the Foundation newsletter and advance notice of special events.
- $35 Contributing Member: Benefits listed above for you and your spouse, plus Crosley customized note cards.
- $75 Supporting Member: All benefits listed above, plus the opportunity for you and your friends to enjoy a private tour of the mansion conducted by trained docents.
- $100 Sustaining Member: All benefits listed above, except you may arrange for two private tours.
- $1,000 Lifetime Benefactor: For those who would like to contribute more!
Simply send your check made payable to Crosley Estate Foundation to: Crosley Estate Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 6051, Bradenton, FL 34281. Include your name, spouse’s name (if applicable), address and phone number.
Contact the Powel Crosley Estate at Dawn.Lewers@BACVB.com or call 941-722-3244, est. 227
Explore our other facility, the Bradenton Area Convention Center.