Facility Information & Details
Take a tour of the Bradenton Area Convention Center.
- Gulf Islands Center Hall 180' x 180' = 32,400 square feet
- Seating Maximum 4,000
- Floor Concrete with professional epoxy finish
- Built in 1985 renovated 2012
- 200 AMP, 400 AMP, 600 AMP
Bus and Truck Power
- Basic in-house lighting package available, Incandescent and HID's over seating and stage
- For in-house audio/visual services, contact Ryan Kirby at 941-954-8000, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 40' x 72' in 4' x 8' sections, Height 2'-4'
*Stages range up to 60' x 40'
- Steel rated @ 2,000 - 3,000 lbs, Most all other rated @ 2,000 lbs, 12 - 1 tone beam clamps available
- 2 - 16' x 14' stage right and stage left
Catering is available for all events. Please contact the Convention Center sales office for food service information.
In House Audio Visual Services & Rigging: corporate Connection, Ryan Kirby 941-954-8000, email@example.com
Free wifi available throughout the facility for guests.
Service animals only allowed in facility.
Parking lot areas may be rented if booked in conjunction with rental of the building. The parking areas have no electrical or water hookups. Parking lots 1A, 2, 3, and 4 are not available for rent. View map of parking lots.
View our floor plan.
Policies & Guidelines
- No alcohol or glass bottles may be brought into the facility
- No Smoking: In accordance with the Fl Clean Air Act, the Center’s smoking policy restricts smoking to designated smoking areas. Smoking is prohibited at all times inside the facility. This policy includes cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigs.
Those two policies are enforced for everyone visiting the Bradenton Area Convention Center.
If you are interested in renting the facility, you may want to review the rental and payment policies, as well as highlights of the general policy. If you have any questions about either document, contact us.