We’re Here to Help
It is important to contact the film office prior to any filming activity. We require a permit to be on file along with a certificate of insurance.
Please allow 3 working days after the receipt of your completed application and insurance to obtain a permit if your shoot has no special requirements. Allow between 7 and 21 working days if there are pyrotechnics, stunts, street closures or traffic control.
Other Film Permits
- Palmetto Film Application
- Longboat Key Film Application
- Manatee Village Historical Park Film Application
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection Film Application
How We Can Help!
Here are the basic steps to get a speedy turnaround of your film permit. Please complete the appropriate Film Application for your area.
- Please fill out film application in detail and submit dates and times.
- Please supply a Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming the city/venue you will be filming as added insured.
- Send both documents to Leanne.Keeling@BACVB.com
- We will review the documents for details, call with questions and/or submit your Permit Application to the proper authorities for approval.
- Some areas require up to 7 days. We will try to get this approved quicker, however, we appreciate having a minimum of one week to process.
- Any additional information on the shoot is most helpful and could eliminate a lot of potential questions.