Please allow three working days after the receipt of your completed application and insurance to obtain a permit if your shoot has no special requirements. Allow seven working days if there are pyrotechnics, stunts, street closures or traffic control.
View Film Permit Application
(right click and "Save As" to download)
Other Film Permits:
How We Can Help!
Here are the basic steps to get a speedy turnaround of your film permit.Please look for the Film Permit for your area.
- Please fill out in detail and submit dates and times.
- Please fill out the Certificate of Insurance (coI) and list the area you will be filming in.
- Send both documents to Monica.Luff@BACVB.com, Sean.Walter@BACVB.com,
- We will review the documents for details, call with questions and/or submit your Permit Application to the proper authority
- Some areas require up to 30 days. We will try to get this approved quicker, however, we appreciate having at minimum 2 weeks to process
- Any additional information on the shoot is most helpful and could eliminate a lot of potential questions.