Please allow three working days after the receipt of your completed application and insurance to obtain a permit if your shoot has no special requirements. Allow seven working days if there are pyrotechnics, stunts, street closures or traffic control.
View Film Permit Application
(right click and "Save As" to download)
Other Film Permits:
How We Can Help!
Here are the basic steps to get a speedy turnaround of your film permit. Please look for the Film Permit for your area.
- Please fill out film application in detail and submit dates and times.
- Please supply a Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming the area you will be filming as added insured.
- Send both documents to Monica.Luff@BACVB.com and Sean.Walter@BACVB.com
- We will review the documents for details, call with questions and/or submit your Permit Application to the proper authorities for approval.
- Some areas require up to 10 days. We will try to get this approved quicker, however, we appreciate having a minimum of two weeks to process.
- Any additional information on the shoot is most helpful and could eliminate a lot of potential questions.