Please allow 3 working days after the receipt of your completed application and insurance to obtain a permit if your shoot has no special requirements. Allow between 7 and 21 working days if there are pyrotechnics, stunts, street closures or traffic control.
View Film Permit Application
(right click and "Save As" to download)
Sample of Certificate of Liability Insurance
Other Film Permits:
Manatee Village Historical Park Film Application
Florida Department of Environmental Protection Film Application
How We Can Help!
Here are the basic steps to get a speedy turnaround of your film permit. Please complete the appropriate Film Application for your area.
- Please fill out film application in detail and submit dates and times.
- Please supply a Certificate of Insurance (COI) naming the city/venue you will be filming as added insured.
- Send both documents to Nicholas.Azzara@BACVB.com and aimee.blenker@BACVB.com
- We will review the documents for details, call with questions and/or submit your Permit Application to the proper authorities for approval.
- Some areas require up to 7 days. We will try to get this approved quicker, however, we appreciate having a minimum of one week to process.
- Any additional information on the shoot is most helpful and could eliminate a lot of potential questions.